Simple Backup Tool|
Simple Backup Tool is (as implied by the name) a very simple application to
automatically backup the content of one or more folders.
You can specify the input folder and the backup location,
and set the program to perform a backup every X minutes.
It also offers the option to delete files in the backup folder that are no
longer present in the original folder (mirroring).
Suitable for the most basic backup needs, easy to use.
If you have any questions about usage or you have any other feedback on it,
please use support forum.
I check web pages several times per day and this way try to keep response
time as fast as possible.
- added select backup as button too on to main
- added third progressbar to show total backup process
- moved all basic backup setup to general settings tab (first)
- applied faster file search function
- fixed bug on listing files under ".*" folders
|Count||30410 since 7.6.2007|